History of The Rural Rembrandt Art Club
The first Rural Rembrandt's show was held inside the
gymnasium of the Wautoma Normal School in
1949 and the first outdoor show was held in
1950. Click here to see more photos from the
clubs early days.
"To promote the practice of and interest in the creative arts and to afford a means
of education, encouragement,
and opportunity for cooperation in art creation among
in such endeavors."